- Homely and comfortable, this self contained annexe is bright modern and stylish. Newly decorated 2020
- This property is on two floors.
- The ground floor is a large spacious room, with standard height ceilings and garden view.
- The bedroom on the first floor is a bright relaxing room with sloping ceilings
- Two singles beds or one king-size bed
- Good quality bed linen and large towels
- En-suite shower room to a high standard on the first floor.
- Well equipped kitchen area with tea, coffee, kettle, toaster, cutlery, cups, plates, saucepans, two ring hot plate, sink, fridge, microwave,
- Large sitting room with Smart TV, WIFI access
- No11 offers tea, coffee, orange juice and a range of breakfast cereals on arrival. Own entrance to the property
- Newly decorated in 2020 Free parking on site or on the road (Not a restricted area)
- Local shops nearby and great walks on the South Down National Park which is a 2 minute walk away from No11
Debra Winter, 11 Mount Harry Road, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 1NT 07973 142245 email@example.com